Disney Magic Kingdoms
Create the Disney Park of your dreams in the most magical place on mobile!
FROZEN HAS ARRIVED WITH A NEW FOUR-WEEK EVENT!
Join Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and Kristoff on a frosty journey to find the source of the storm that is brewing in the Kingdom. This update is crammed with plenty of festive new content, including Elsa’s Ice Palace and holiday costumes for Mickey and Minnie!
• 6 New Characters
• 2 New Costumes
• 60+ New Quests
• 4 New Attractions
• 5 New Decorations
• 2 Concessions
• Frozen Parade Float
• New Limited-Time Enchanted Chest Content!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.